Sailor Hocoro Dip Nib Calligraphy Gray Fountain Pen Duo Set 2 Nibs: Fine and 1.0mmArtikelnummer: 4901680162902
€ 25,95 (inclusief btw)
Click hier voor alle beschikbare pennen
The Sailor Hocoro is a pen that allows you to write while dipping the nib into fountain pen ink. Unlike a typical "dip pen", the tip of the pen has a pen point similar to a fountain pen, so the touch on the paper is soft and you can write fine letters and illustrations smoothly. You can have fun mixing ink and using this pen like a paintbrush, too!
The shaft is made from resin, and is specifically designed to be strong in the event your pen is dropped. One very cool feature of this dip pen is that the nib can be stowed inside the shaft.
- Each Duo includes one shaft and both fine and 1.00 calligraphy style nibs
- Your choice of gray or white shaft
- Nib is stowable inside shaft
- To include the standard amount of ink, soak the nib until the heart hole is hidden, and wipe off excess ink with the edge of the ink bottle.
- Color Gray
- 2 Nibs: Fine and 1.0mm
- Ink type Water-based dye ink
- Ball diameter 2mm
- Weight 6.6g Pen,With Box 16g
- Model number 12-0220-021
- Brand SHIKIORI
- Size W48 x D20 x H143mm
- Material Large tip: POM resin,Pen shaft: PC resin
- JAN / UPC 4901680162902
- Country of origin Japan
- Manufacturer Sailor Fountain Pen