Kakimori Pen Nib
This detachable stainless steel fountain pen dip nib is perfect for those new to the fountain pen ink world. It is easy to dip, write with and cleans simply with a run under the water since there is no feed attached to the nib. This nib is great for those who are interested in trying many different fountain pen inks since you can switch between colors quickly and effortlessly with a quick rinse under water.
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Compatible with standard nib holders
- Kakimori Nib holders: Tokushima Indigo, Aluminium, Sakura Wood
- Kakimori Nibs: Glass Nib, Metal Nib - Brass, Metal Nib - Stainless Steel, Pen Nib
- Tachikawa Nib holders:
- Approximate line width: Fine to Medium range depending on how wet the nib is dipped
A stainless-steel nib ideal for those new to fountain pen ink. Dip and write as you need with almost no maintenance required. A quick rinse in water is all it takes to change the ink colour. Experience the superior writing comfort that’s as smooth as a fountain pen.
USE AND CARE
- Nib only — nib holder sold separately.
- To prevent the build-up of dry ink in the grooves, rinse frequently in water during use.
- Use gentle writing strokes without applying excessive pressure.
W9 x D3 x H34mm
Stainless steel, iridium (nib point)
Japan Fountain Pen Manufacturing
Country of manufacture
Dimensions: 3.30 x 0.30 x 0.90 cm (H x W x L)
HS CODE: 960891900