Kuretake Ink Café Lamé Element - GlitterArtikelnummer: 4901427322286
€ 25,99 (inclusief btw)
This glitter ink additive from Kuretake is used to change a standard ink into a shimmering ink. To use, simply add a small amount (1 drop) to an existing ink (5-10 drops) to create a pearl glitter. Can also be used on its own for a shimmer effect on darker coloured paper.
Each box comes with a syringe and stir stick. It's highly recommended to mix the ink in a palette or small dish instead of directly in the bottle and only use with glass pens, dip pens or paintbrushes.
Ink-café is a creative collection that allows you to enjoy making your own pens with Kuretake's inks.
- Now you can add the Lamé Element series to your ink and turn your pen into glittering inks!
- Recommend to use with glass pens, dip pens, brushes, etc.
- The glitter shows nicely on both white paper and dark paper.
- Product size: 31 x 58mm
- Package size: 45 x 90 x 40mm
- Ink weight: 20g
o Made in Japan
How to use
- Mix the Lamé Element with your ink in your preferred ratio
- Recommended to add the Lamé Element little by little and mix them in a separate container before use
- The glitter appears differently according to the colour of the ink
- Lamé Element should be mixed well from the bottom of the bottle with the included muddler
- Not suitable for fountain pens. Ink may not come out from the fountain pen.
- Not suitable for Kuretake "Karappo Pen".
- Recommended to use with glass pens, dip pens, and brushes.
- The Lame Element can be used with water-based dye inks and water-based pigment inks