Kakimori - Brass NibArtikelnummer: 4580728880208
The brass nib was created as a durable and practical nib. The nib point has been rounded and polished with meticulous care, providing an exceptionally smooth writing experience that defies expectation. Tilt the nib below 45 degrees to create undulating lines and paint strokes. Made to universal specifications to fit all standard nib holders, as well as those from our range.
*Nib only — nib holder sold separately.
Brass will develop a natural character and patina with use. Enjoy your nib’s unique transformation.
The nib offers an exceptionally smooth writing experience that defies expectation. Tilt the pen below 45 degrees to explore an array of line widths — create undulating strokes, or lay the nib flat to paint.
USE AND CARE
- The maximum writing angle is 45 degrees.
- When removing the nib from the nib holder, gently pull it out while turning to avoid dislodging the nib mount.
- Strong impact to the precision-made nib may compromise ink flow.
- To prevent the build-up of dry ink in the grooves, rinse frequently in water during use.
- To remove stubborn dry ink, gently scrub in water with a soft toothbrush.
- If using detergent, a pH neutral detergent is recommended. Avoid alkaline detergents as they will damage the surface.
- Brass will develop a natural patina over time.
- Nib only — nib holder sold separately.
Metal nib - Brass
H30 x Ø6mm
Country of manufacture